Body Stress Release
Association (UK) logo
The Body Stress Release Association (UK) is affiliated to The International Body Stress Release Association in South Africa.
Each successful UK practitioner, who graduates from the five month training course in South Africa and intends to practise in the UK, is required to join the UK Association.
The Body Stress Release Association (UK) is a full member organisation of the British Complementary Medicine Association.
The Association’s aims and objectives are:
- To ensure that practitioners adhere to the Association’s code of ethics and strict guidelines
- To increase awareness of the Body Stress Release technique to the general public, health professionals and the media
- To encourage all practitioners to engage in an annual programme of Continuing Professional Development (CPD)
- To provide a practitioner referral service for the general public
- To respond to enquiries from people wishing to train in Body Stress Release
- To keep at the forefront of current government legislation regarding complementary health care in the UK, Europe and South Africa and to ensure that practitioners are kept informed of developments in this area
- The organisation of workshops and refresher courses for practitioners